Camber Corporation Security Support Analyst - 15825 in San Antonio, Texas
Camber Corporation has an immediate opening for Security Support Analysts located in San Antonio, TX. An associate’s degree and minimum of nine (9) years of help desk experience are required. This position will require troubleshooting, as well as analytical and decision making skills in order to provide support and resolution to end user requests for tools such as KACE K1000 Patch Management and Endpoint Security appliance and Splunk Enterprise. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder, not requiring sponsorship.
· Analyze, isolate, and resolve US Federal Court system problems with security/patching/monitoring applications. This includes but is not limited to technical, procedural, operational, and functional issues with patch management and deployment
· Provide vulnerability scanning support for court units
· Maintain an on-line log of support requests and related resolution activity of help desk requests received from court staff
Education: Associate’s degree and minimum of nine (9) years’ IT experience
Clearance: Ability to successfully pass a federal background check
Skills Required Of All Applicants:
· Customer service skills
· Problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
· Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
o Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues
o Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to a technical audience
· Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call.
· Ability to do limited travel (0 - 4 times a year).
Strong technical skill level and experience is required for the following:
· KACE K1000 Patch Management and Endpoint Security support including installation, scanning and troubleshooting
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux troubleshooting (OpenShift background a plus)
·Splunk Enterprise monitoring support
·IT Security (server, application, network) background
Other skills and experience in the following areas are recommended:
· Knowledge of other Patch and Asset Management Solutions (e.g. SCCM, IBM BigFix, Zenworks, WSUS)
· CompTIA Security+ Certification
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional Windows 2012 (MCITP)
· Active Directory
· Network (firewalls, VLANs) troubleshooting
· Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner Software or ACAS
Camber Corporation is part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of HII’s Technical Solutions division. Integrated Mission Solutions Group is a leading provider of Agile Software Engineering and Information Technology solutions; All Hazards services; Modeling, Simulation, and Training solutions and services; Unmanned Systems support; Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management services to Department of Defense, Federal, and commercial customers.
Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber), a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) is headquartered in Huntsville, AL. From Camber’s founding in 1990, we have grown to 32 offices, positioned to provide responsive support to our customers across the United States. We deploy personnel to support our customers globally, including many locations in Asia, Africa, and Europe, providing daily interface on technical, programmatic, and operations issues. Overall, more than 1,600 Camber professionals deliver ISO 9001:2008-certified and CMMI ML3 high-value solutions to customers worldwide.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled